Saturday, December 5, 2009
My Grandmother would be proud!
I know my grandmother was looking down on me today and smiling with joy! I've begun to truly learn to sew! I've wanted to learn this and crocheting too, but a busy life with little ones a foot seems to distract me from my best intentions at times. It took me two hours today, but I finished a sweet little pillow for a special someone at Christmas. It's a flower pattern fleece in purples and pinks. The thing I am most proud of is that one end has three sweet buttons as the closure. Who knew I could do something like that! The possibilities are endless for 2010! I see curtains, sweet little dresses for baby girl and cute pants for little man in my future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome Fuzz!! I need to come get a lesson from you!
Post a Comment