Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Glimmer of Hope

light a candle
light the dark
light the world
light a heart or two
light a candle for me
I'll light a candle for you
I see the stirrings of hearts mending within my family. I see the Lord's light shining on the ones I love. I think Christmas miracles might just still happen in this world. I wish they all could just see each other how I see each of them. We're all God's children. Each beautiful in so many ways. Let there be forgiveness and fresh starts. Let hearts be open and understanding. We are all so blessed in so many ways. Truly blessed. Life is too short to dwell on so much negativity and toxic. It's time for us to light our family from within. God has great plans for all of us.
So tonight I light a candle for me and a candle for each of them. Let their be peace this season and each of us be Christ's light to one another.
By the way the lyrics are by Avalon. Very beautiful song. Listen if you get a chance.

1 comment:

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

What an inspiration you are! Thank you.

Peace, my friend.