Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Fun Too!


Funny story about the pumpkin carving... We had bought a BIG pumpkin earlier in the season from the pumpkin patch. It has been sitting pretty on our front step for a few weeks. Well, when my husband brought it in yesterday for carving we found that it had a rotten spot in the back. Yikes! Well, that led to a melt down from a certain little man who was full of sugar from his earlier party. Lucky for us we had a tiny pumpkin from Monday's party. We proceeded to try to carve it, and it ended up working out fine and my little Batman was very happy!

2 comments:

Beth said...

So darn cute! And did you get your hair cut? It looks great!

Karey said...

Awww, little Batman! When I read "full of sugar" at first I thought it was just an expression, but then I remembered it was Halloween so you meant it literally!