Friday, October 10, 2008

My heart sang a joyful tune today!

Today was a wonderful day. It was Jack's trike-a-thon at his preschool, and I GOT TO GO! With being a working mom, these are the types of things that I savor when I get to do them. I loved every minute of the trike-a-thon today: watching the kids go around in circles, seeing him ride with his friends, walking by him while he rode, taking pictures, talking to other parents, talking to his teachers and getting a big hug before I left to go back to work. It was all awesome!!! It was the best Friday I've had in a long time. I think I might just be walking on air right now with happiness. My heart feels very full with all of the great blessings I have in my life. Praise be...

2 comments:

Karey said...

That is so precious! How awesome that must have been :)

By the way, speaking of chocolate, oh don't worry..I should have added that those delicious strawberries I'm eating are actually dipped in melted chocolate! I do measure out one serving of choc. chips, and that's my only sugar all day, but still.. not exactly the picture of health that it sounded like! Haha!

Beth said...

So glad you got to go see him ride!

Love you :)