Monday, September 22, 2008

Eventful Week

Wow what an eventful week last week was! It was our first full week with a new puppy and puppy potty training. Plus Jack started preschool! He moved from a home daycare to a church preschool with before and after care. He loves it! His Mommy loves it too. :-) Jack and I now get to ride together every morning and every night! We sing songs on the way there, and he tells me how his day was on the way home. They have circle time, sing songs, do letter and number worksheets and make projects. I love getting artwork every day! I love that he has school pictures this week and a parent open house in October. My little man is growing up!! Did I mention how cute it is that he gets to take his lunch and backpack every day too!!

Moreover, JoJo the dog is doing wonderful with her puppy potty training. Very few accidents. We are crate training her, and it is going better than I could have ever imagined.

And another good note. My diet is going wonderful too! I had a great week of eating what I am supposed to on this PCOS diet. I feel great. I already see a difference in my clothes too. Thanks to http://allyouwhohope.blogspot.com/ for all of the wonderful recipes! They gave me a great jump start to eating better and doing something good for myself! Let's hope I can keep it up!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I was wondering how Jack was doing at preschool and how that dog was doing. Thanks for the update! We'll have to come over soon - M LOVES dogs.

Beth said...

By the way, I think you are awesome too :)