It has been forever since I posted. The truth is...I couldn't find my password for my blog! However, I have a wonderful friend that keeps reminding me that my last post is older than dirt! It feels good to be back. I have so much to talk about. Cute things that Jack has done. Summer stuff. But first I must do the 25 randon things since I've been tagged by Beth. So here it goes...
1. I have always wanted to be a writer. I’ve been thinking of it a lot recently. I have journals filled with story ideas. I even have a children’s story that I wrote long ago.
2. I love Christmas! About this time of year I need a little Christmas and I often pop in a Christmas CD or watch Christmas Vacation for a fix!
3. I can’t live without chocolate.
4. I want a pretty yard like the ones in Better Homes & Gardens, but I am at a loss for exactly what to do to make mine look like that. Plus I hate to weed!
5. Fall is my favorite season. I can hardly wait. I love the Covered Bridge Festival in Park Co., sweaters, football, chili, pumpkins, leaves and Thanksgiving!
6. I love my Jack more than words can say. I love being a mom. I love the hugs he gives. I love the songs he sings. I love the cute things he says. God truly knew what he was doing when he sent me Jack.
7. There is nothing like the comfort of my mom and my three sisters. I love them all so much. I feel truly blessed to have them all in my life.
8. I want another baby.
9. Sometimes I wish I could be a stay-at-home mom. I’d even settle for a little more time at home with my little man.
10. I hate to exercise!
11. I love family traditions and creating memories. It’s the simple things in life that matter the most.
12. As long as I can remember I have loved pictures. I love to take them, frame them, scrapbook with them. I think my most prized possession is my digital camera.
13. We’ve struggled with finding a church that we can commit to. I know that is awful but I am admitting it right here and now. I honestly think if I could solve that so many other things would fall into place in my life.
14. I love to cook. I love to watch Food Network. I love to reach cooking magazines and try new dishes.
15. Lately I’ve been trying to slow myself down and enjoy more of the moment and not let things pass me by.
16. I want to paint my living room, but can’t decide on a color.
17. I want to go to the zoo. I’ve been meaning to do that for months.
18. I am sooooooooo happy that John is back to work from summer break. I have grown to hate summer break and look forward to August when school starts. Weird how that changes as you grow up.
19. Am I to 25 yet?
20. My favorite coffee is Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha.
21. Sometimes I feel like being the youngest in the family sucks!
22. I’m going to be thirty soon. That feels a little old to me. I like 20 something better.
23. I just got a new car. Well, new to me and I love it.
24. Sometimes I wonder if I am really where I am supposed to be…
25. I love a good nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!!! Love you Fuzz :)
Post a Comment