Friday, August 22, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game


I had been fighting for weeks not to have to go to a baseball game. My husband loves summer time baseball games. And I HATE being hot. Well, my husband's birthday is in July, so I had to give in and go. Much to my surprise we had a great time! It was a cool evening. We had hot dogs and cotton candy. Jack said, "Go Cubbies!" He thinks all baseball is the Cubs! And he just had to wear the red hat that is a little too big too, but he looked so cute I couldn't resist. Plus he can even sing Take Me Out to the Ball Game! It is sooooo cute! Those kid's song CDs we got as a shower gift really have paid off. He knows so many songs and loves to sing them all for us. I guess maybe next year I won't put up such a fight about going...

No comments: