Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Isn't SHE beautiful?

Our little princess in "4D"! Isn't she adorable? I can't wait to hold her in my arms. I just can't believe it! We're going to have a little girl! We had our ultrasound today and it was wonderful. I cried on the ultrasound table. Funny thing is I did the same with our little man just a few years ago. I guess tears of joy. I am just amazed at how clearly you can see things on the ultrasound. She was just beautiful! I'm so excited for little pink outfits and bows and cute shoes! And now that we know it is a girl, I can start sorting our boy clothes for my best bud, Beautiful Day! She'll need them soon!





4 comments:

mai kou said...

Yea! A little girl! I'm so excited for you. How is Jack-a-Roo taking the news that he'll have a sister? I bet he's excited!

Kristin said...

How exciting! One of each...what a blessing! She looks so peaceful in her 4-D image. :) I have one nephew and one neice, and as much as I love them both, it really is fun buying all of the little girl clothes! :) Congratulations!

Beth said...

I LOVE HER ALREADY! Just think of what a protective and loving big bro Jack will be.

I already have one huge bag of clothes for you!

Jen L said...

I best he'll be an awesome big brother! He told all his friends and teachers this morning about his sister. He is very proud. Hope doesn't change his mind when she actually arrives.