She is so precious and I adore the little personality that is starting to develop. She is more reserved than her brother and loves to sit back and observe, which is okay with us. I don't know if we could handle two "high spirited" ones! She is very amused by her big brother. She smiles and giggles the most for him. She loves her toes and if she can get them to her mouth that delights her beyond words. She likes when we sing to her, especially the song that her brother created for her. It goes to the tune of Spiderman, Spiderman... She is starting to get very vocal too. We love all she has to say and talk right back to her. She enjoys sitting in her highchair with us at meals but is not so found of baby food yet. Not even baby rice cereal. She'd much prefer to get whatever you are trying to put in your own mouth, than what's in her bowl. I love how she looks in this little coat. Kind of like a "Snowbaby," but she very much hates the coat. A cry fit every time we have to put any coat on to be exact. Due to the tracheomalacia she has slept in her car seat inside a pack in play until now. We are trying very hard to get her to like the crib, but not so much so far. I'd love any tips in this area! Anybody got good ideas? I need her in her bed and soon! Overall, we are just one big happy family. We adore both are beautiful children and thank God each day for what a blessing they are to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was very sweet Jen! What a delight she seems like. Can't wait to meet her :-)
Love her! John Paul had a hard time adjusting to the crib too. He's pretty particular. He has to be on his tummy, have some music on when he's falling asleep, and a fan. And also a blanket on him. It took a while to get used to the crib but now he seems to like it. I put some stuffed animals and a soft book in there and he sits and plays for a while when he wakes up.
I'm afraid to put too much in there. I think she'd like a blanket but I'm afraid of the breathing thing. When did you start doing that?
Post a Comment