I just don’t know what to say. I feel little crazy of late. Maybe it’s that I just had a birthday and I feel older. Could thirty be the new twenty? Let’s just hope so. I actually had a great birthday, so I’m not sure what my deal is. I had three chocolate cakes! I got a pedicure! Had a great dinner with my husband and friends. Then a delightful lunch with my sisters the next day. I got tons of cute baby girl stuff too. It was almost like a baby shower instead of a birthday lunch. But something still just doesn’t feel quite right. For the last couple of days I’ve felt light headed and dizzy. A little nausea too. I think I’ve felt baby girl wiggle but I can’t be too sure. I’m drinking half a cup of real coffee at the moment to see if I can jump start her a bit. I need a real kick so I can feel better. I just worry. I honestly thought our little man would be it for us. I can hardly believe we have another on the way. I don’t think I’ll breathe easy until July when she arrives. And I told myself I would allow myself to enjoy this pregnancy more. To experience it all and savor it all. But yet again I find myself worrying. Will it ever stop? Should I just call the doctor’s office and go hear her heartbeat and make myself relax a bit? Or am I just neurotic? So much so I had to look up neurotic in dictionary.com to make sure I was spelling it correctly, because I just couldn't trust spell check. Yep, sure sign of crazy.
On a lighter note: Here is a great picture from the lunch with my sisters over the weekend. Aren’t we a great looking group? However, I am getting huge. I'm the one wearing my new bright pink prego shirt! I certainly don’t remember being this big with my little man! I almost didn't post it because I truly hate pictures of myself. I do think it will be cool to soon have a daughter too. She’ll get to be a part of memories like this. It was a wonderful lunch with my mom, my three sisters and their beautiful daughters. We laughed and laughed. Oh, and ate and ate too! It was very yummy. And oh so nice to all be together. I do so love the women I come from. They are a great blessing in life!

More crazy neurotic pregnant lady stories to come. I'm sure you'll all get great laughs. I have to admit it is a little funny sometimes.
3 comments:
I would call the doc's office, just because think it will make you feel better. (: I love the color pink on pregnant woman, brings out that beautiful glow. I hope you feel better. Blessings.
That's what I told her Cheffie!
Hey I think you look great!! Nice boobs :)
Love the picture. You look great!!
Post a Comment