Lately I’ve found myself singing the above line from one of Jack’s Bible songs. That’s his current favorite CD for our car ride each morning to preschool. It is so cute to hear him sing the songs. I do believe introducing him to music early was one of the best things I could have done for him. The boy loves to sing! Tracks 15-21 are his favorites. They are the more up-beat praise songs. I think the reason that the line above catches me, is because I truly have so much to be thankful for lately. I am truly blessed. And I am also reminded that all things are always in the Lord’s time not mine. What an awesome God we have!
P.S. We finally have settled down with a home parish! Thank-you to all of you who have prayed for us to find a faith community that we could call home. It finally happened.
And I have a lovely surprise to post about soon. Hopefully, I’ll be able to post about it in the coming weeks. I’d give a hint, but I just can’t come up with a good hard to guess hint.
Rejoice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hm... a hint?
Ok we are leaning toward the train table and since Jack is getting the kitchen, we'll just have to have lots of playdates and they can share!!
Post a Comment