Saturday, April 19, 2008

Okay I finally give in!

All my proud mom friends have blogs...including tons of cute stories and cute pictures. I don't know why I've held out so long. It really is fun to be able to read up and see the cute pictures. I honestly have wondered where they find the time to do it all. I barely find time to clean the house each week. Well, here it goes. I have finally caved in. I feel like I have missed sharing all the early cute stuff that my Roo boy has done over the last two years. Well, maybe eventually you'll see some catch-up postings...

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hi Fuzz!!! Glad to see you in the blogging world :)

I love my blog because I have a record of M's life that I wouldn't have had otherwise. I love to go read about the early days.